Want to build lasting customer relationships and solutions. Want to work with a platform and technology where you can truly innovate? As a member of our Customer Success team, you’ll have the opportunity to unleash your geek to wow customers. We tackle difficult business and technology problems across a vast array of industries and technologies. With us, you’ll deliver solutions that customers previously thought infeasible or impossible to solve. Join us and you’ll find we have a supportive home team, great customers, and a product that customers love.Duties and Responsibilities
The ExtraHop self-service content team generates high-visibility content that expands the use of our platform. As a Knowledge Manager in Customer Success, you will be responsible for managing the knowledge base and curating content through collaboration with our world-class technical subject matter experts. Deliverables range from client-facing knowledge articles to internal documentation for deploying technical solutions bundles.
- Design and implement an information management system to support a rapidly growing team of technologists and consultants.
- Work closely with technical SMEs and business stakeholders throughout the company to develop relevant, accurate content.
- Create and maintain content for both internal and external consumption with strong attention to detail.
- Work with Sales Operations and Product Management teams to customize and evolve the knowledge base.
- Focus on quality assurance across all published content, including reviewing aging articles and ensuring relevance.
- Work with internal teams to generate unified presentation templates for specific article types.
- Work effectively in a cross-functional role by generating ideas, eliciting support, and gaining alignment across the organization.
- Run knowledge-sharing sessions to identify high-value content gaps and then actively manage the creation and delivery of needed content.
Qualifications and Experience
We’re looking for a Knowledge Manager in Customer Success who can help us grow to the next level as a company. As a starting point for this position, you’ll need the following background:
- Degree in information management, library information science, technical writing, or another related field (Master’s degree preferred)
- Minimum of two years of experience managing a content library (Salesforce Knowledge preferred)
- Experience in generating customer-facing content
- Basic knowledge of information-technology networking principles (layers 2 through 4 of the OSI model) and application protocols (HTTP, SQL, CIFS/NFS, HL7, Memcache, and DNS)
- Familiarity with principles of internetworked applications and related technologies (such as HTTP, databases, caching, and distributed systems)
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience with obtaining buy-in from internal stakeholders, achieving consensus in the process
- Independence, motivation, and desire for project ownership
ExtraHop is on a mission to arm security teams to confront active threats and stop breaches. Our Reveal(x) 360 platform, powered by cloud-scale AI, sees every threat without being seen. We analyze all cloud and network traffic in real-time to eliminate blind spots and detect threats that other tools miss, helping our customers respond to breaches up to 84 percent faster.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. In 2020, we’ve already been named a “Best Place to Work” by Inc., Computerworld, BuiltIn Seattle, and Seattle Business Magazine, and we’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years. Forbes named ExtraHop to its 2020 AI 50 List, as well as the list of “20 Best Cybersecurity Startups to Watch.” In 2019 and 2020, JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. SC Media has named ExtraHop an Industry Innovator for enterprise network detection and response for the past two years.
We offer compelling benefits to our employees, including:
- Health, dental, and vision benefits covered at 100% for employees.
- Long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- FSA and Dependent Care Accounts + EAP
- Educational Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance