Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Who You Are
As the Senior Growth Marketing Manager you will play a critical role in defining growth strategies for our target audiences and creating a holistic and optimized prospect journey. We’re looking for someone with an ownership mindset who is ready to roll up their sleeves, empower their cross-functional partners, and influence the Justworks.com and campaign roadmap by focusing on data, scalability, and innovation. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing, you will ensure creative growth strategies are infused across all platforms, channels and touchpoints to meet company objectives. You’ll lead the charge to test and optimize digital campaigns through organic and paid media channels in order to generate more qualified leads and sales pipeline. The successful candidate is adept at demonstrating an arsenal of optimization tactics and breakthrough net new ideas to accomplish these goals. You’re a strong individual contributor, but enjoy collaborating with designers, developers, marketers, and key sales and product partners across the organization. This is an exciting opportunity for a sharp growth marketer to make a big impact in a dynamic and fast-paced organization.
What You Will Work On
- Own, develop, and execute against a robust growth marketing roadmap, including creating a structured and standardized process for testing hypotheses, directing the development of testing plans across platforms and channels, analyzing campaign performance, and recommending next steps and/or testing iterations to improve performance based on those results
- Drive continued innovation and improvement by recommending new marketing strategies to expand our reach, increase relevance, refine our segmentation and targeting, and engage and convert prospects
- Build reports, review monthly lead/opportunity performance metrics, and develop tracking and analysis of funnel conversion rates to inform investment strategy across marketing channels
- Collaborate with the Justworks.com team to support the prioritization of objectives, roadmaps, and testing plans. Lead the marketing strategy to leverage our marketing site as a driver for conversion
- Partner with channel managers across the Marketing team to understand campaign objectives and goals and develop testing plans to support these strategies and improve KPIs
- Leverage familiarity with Justworks’ product, target audiences/personas, and market insights to drive testing strategy, turning both quantitative and qualitative research into actionable insights
- Mine business data to determine key trends and drivers that can be actioned on to further drive acquisition results
- Be comfortable with shared ownership and significant contribution to projects to ensure high-quality work is delivered, deadlines are met, and work is effectively prioritized. Connect the dots and navigate any issues/roadblocks between cross-functional teams and leadership
- Communicate performance to key stakeholders to promote understanding of growth marketing strategy, ROI and opportunities
How You Will Do Your Work
As Senior Growth Marketing Manager, how results are achieved is paramount for your success and ultimately result in our success as an organization. In this role, your foundational knowledge, skills, abilities and personal attributes are anchored in the following:
- Business insight- applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals
- Functional expertise-subject matter expertise of specific function(s), including knowledge of principles, practices, and domain knowledge.
- Nimble learning-actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
- Adaptability-the ability to adjust your approach or actions in response to changes in your external environment.
- Clear communication-the ability to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, visual and non-verbal communication skills, as well as listening skills to gain understanding.
- A minimum of 6 years direct experience in digital marketing or growth marketing
- You have experience in marketing B2B SaaS products
- You have a founder-mentality, are curious and are obsessed with driving results
- You have deep expertise in Google Analytics, CRO, A/B Testing, and data driven marketing
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once, with exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills are essential. Must have ability to interpret and organize data and identify actionable insights
- Confident presenter and storyteller who can effectively convey POVs, results, and strategies to internal teams and stakeholders
- Experience and enthusiasm for collaboration with cross-functional teams and forming successful relationships with stakeholders throughout the company
- Experience in Salesforce CRM, SQL, Tableau, strongly preferred
Diversity At Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.