We are ExtraHop. We're on a mission to provide security teams with the intelligence they need to confront and stop advanced threats like supply chain attacks, zero day exploits, and ransomware attacks. Cyber attackers still have the advantage. We’re taking it back with creativity, intellectual curiosity, and a sense of humor. Are you ready to help us reclaim the upper hand?
We’re growing fast and we’re looking for people who love to build things: products, companies, markets, and their careers! Think you have what it takes to work on one of the best teams in the industry? Read on.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a member of our Accounts Payable team, you’ll play a critical role in processing all expense reports, being the advocate and liaison between internal employees and accounting for all areas regarding expense reports and expense report policies. This role will also process reoccurring vendor bills, working closely with vendors and directly with our Senior AP Specialist. You will also contribute to our-month end accounting close process, book various monthly journal entries, and assist in completing account reconciliations.
- Process employee expense reports and credit cards in the expense management system Expensify, validating against the travel policies for US and international employees in multiple subsidiaries
- Ensure proper coding of expense reports and credit cards, validation of backup (receipts), validate and properly recognize foreign taxes and currency (i.e. VAT)
- Help maintain employee records and reports that directly affect expense reports
- Systems Administrator for expense management tool Expensify with responsibilities of implementing integrations and making system updates
- Complete month-end reconciliations for employee trade payables
- Work with Payroll to ensure expense reports are paid timely
- Help manage the global T&E policy and incorporate annual changes and changes as the company grows
- Main point of contact for our travel company and collaborate directly with facilities team
- Process reoccurring vendor bills including invoices for contract manufacturing, hotel bills, and meals vendors, etc. adhering to accounting expense rules
- Help identify and make changes and/or improvements to current processing of expense reports or other areas of AP
- Provide training and office hours for employees in regards to expense reporting
- Help provide necessary documentation during annual audits
- Lead updates to our accounting ExtraHop HopNet website
- Provide backup for vendor AP and other functions within the accounting team as needed
- Advocate our key philosophy that every dollar spent is a piece of the company
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Associate degree required, Bachelor’s desired (accounting classes preferred)
- 2+ years of experience in Accounts Payable or Expense Report Processing
- Exemplary attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Good written and verbal communication with an ability to provide professional service to employees and vendors
- Experience using Expensify tool or other expense management tool (preferred but not required)
- Experience using NetSuite (ERP system) (preferred but not required)
- Strong excel skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work under tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) when providing guidance on adherence to policy for the entire company. #LI-BKW
ExtraHop is on a mission to arm security teams to confront active threats and stop breaches. Our Reveal(x) 360 platform, powered by cloud-scale AI, sees every threat without being seen. We analyze all cloud and network traffic in real-time to eliminate blind spots and detect threats that other tools miss, helping our customers respond to breaches up to 84 percent faster.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. In 2020, we’ve already been named a “Best Place to Work” by Inc., Computerworld, BuiltIn Seattle, and Seattle Business Magazine, and we’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years. Forbes named ExtraHop to its 2020 AI 50 List, as well as the list of “20 Best Cybersecurity Startups to Watch.” In 2019 and 2020, JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. SC Media has named ExtraHop an Industry Innovator for enterprise network detection and response for the past two years.
We offer compelling benefits* to our employees, including:
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- FSA and Dependent Care Accounts + EAP where applicable
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k or Pension where applicable
- Pet Insurance (US only)
*Benefits outside of the US vary by region.
We are intentional about our culture, diversity, and inclusion, and we welcome everyone to come ready to participate in contributing to this truly unique environment. At ExtraHop, we believe that the best products, services, and companies are built by strong teams that include a diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, ideas, and experiences. We are committed to supporting and enabling growth and opportunity for every employee at every level. This is the foundation of our success.
We are equally committed to equal employment opportunity, and it is foundational to how we recruit and hire our talented team. Employment is determined based upon capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharged/veteran, pregnancy (including potential pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Our people are our most important competitive advantage, leading the charge against nation-states, cyber criminals, and insider threats. Ready to join us?