We are ExtraHop. We're on a mission to provide security teams with the intelligence they need to confront and stop advanced threats like supply chain attacks, zero day exploits, and ransomware attacks. Cyber attackers still have the advantage. We’re taking it back with creativity, intellectual curiosity, and a sense of humor. Are you ready to help us reclaim the upper hand?
Are you looking for a collaborative environment where you can have a big impact? At ExtraHop, we bring experts together to listen, collaborate, and build the foundation of a fast running company today and into the future. Are you a proven team player, strategic thinker, problem solver, and executor with a sense of humor? If you answered yes, ExtraHop is right for you.
If you are a Sr. Accountant, International who shares our philosophy, we would like to hear from you! The ideal candidate is disciplined and detail-oriented with a high level of enthusiasm, professionalism, and integrity. This role demands a highly organized individual who is capable of contributing to day-to-day transactional processes while managing long-term projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate, prepare and manage foreign subsidiary annual account filings; which includes preparing audit deliverables, addressing support for audit inquiries, completion of audit tie outs and submission by due dates
- Help to lead relationship with third-party international accountants, which includes coordination of monthly sync and reviewing monthly close work papers
- Prepare and reconcile quarterly inter-company journal entries, including transfer pricing (cost plus) calculations and invoicing
- Assist with monthly foreign bank account reconciliations, along with additional close duties
- Key role in expanding our global footprint. Assist in establishment of international bank accounts, local accounting experts, and setting of accounting policies
- Work closely with tax and payroll managers on local requirements
- Assist with updating the Global T&E policy, including using technical accounting skills to research expense rules for new countries and/or subsidiaries
- Collaborate with various teams across the company, as well as external accountants and auditors to help advocate for the needs of the company
- Work closely with our accounting and finance teams on additional duties as required
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance desired
- 3+ years of progressive experience with increased complexity
- Audit and/or international accounting experience preferred
- Ability to work under time sensitive goals, manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong communication among various parties and across time zones
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong in Excel and experience with NetSuite a plus #LI-BKW
ExtraHop is on a mission to arm security teams to confront active threats and stop breaches. Our Reveal(x) 360 platform, powered by cloud-scale AI, sees every threat without being seen. We analyze all cloud and network traffic in real-time to eliminate blind spots and detect threats that other tools miss, helping our customers respond to breaches up to 84 percent faster.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. In 2020, we’ve already been named a “Best Place to Work” by Inc., Computerworld, BuiltIn Seattle, and Seattle Business Magazine, and we’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years. Forbes named ExtraHop to its 2020 AI 50 List, as well as the list of “20 Best Cybersecurity Startups to Watch.” In 2019 and 2020, JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. SC Media has named ExtraHop an Industry Innovator for enterprise network detection and response for the past two years.
We offer compelling benefits* to our employees, including:
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- FSA and Dependent Care Accounts + EAP where applicable
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k or Pension where applicable
- Pet Insurance (US only)
*Benefits outside of the US vary by region.
We are intentional about our culture, diversity, and inclusion, and we welcome everyone to come ready to participate in contributing to this truly unique environment. At ExtraHop, we believe that the best products, services, and companies are built by strong teams that include a diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, ideas, and experiences. We are committed to supporting and enabling growth and opportunity for every employee at every level. This is the foundation of our success.
We are equally committed to equal employment opportunity, and it is foundational to how we recruit and hire our talented team. Employment is determined based upon capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharged/veteran, pregnancy (including potential pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Our people are our most important competitive advantage, leading the charge against nation-states, cyber criminals, and insider threats. Ready to join us?