We are ExtraHop. We're on a mission to provide security teams with the intelligence they need to confront and stop advanced threats like supply chain attacks, zero day exploits, and ransomware attacks. Cyber attackers still have the advantage. We’re taking it back with creativity, intellectual curiosity, and a sense of humor. Are you ready to help us reclaim the upper hand?
What You’ll Do
As a finance team member, you’ll play a key role in ensuring our budgeting, forecasting, and financial management processes run smoothly from end to end. You will also become a critical resource in ensuring data integrity, administering our financial modeling systems, and helping us refine our existing reporting cadence:
- Help us design, implement, and administer a new Financial modeling tool
- Own the ongoing design and development of the company’s standard reporting, including ARR, KPI, and Executive financial reporting
- Propose new metrics that illuminate trends and issues affecting the business. Present findings and recommendations to senior management
- Prepare presentation materials in support of Quarterly Business Reviews and Executive/Board-level presentations.
- Work with the Accounting group to ensure that our financial systems accurately represents current & accurate data as well as supports all internal and external reporting requirements
- Help manage planning processes, including quarterly forecasting, annual planned, and 3-year forecast
- Support monthly and quarterly goal & initiative review processes
We’re looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who can help us grow to the next level as a company. Although the best candidates are more than the sum of their parts, as a starting point for this position you’ll need the following background:
- 5+ years of experience in a financial planning and analysis or systems administration role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Finance, Accounting, Business; MBA is a plus but not required
- Familiarity with Netsuite, Salesforce, and Anaplan is a plus
- A desire to develop and grow, with a willingness to experiment to learn
- A tendency towards working for the greater good while being transparent and supportive teammate
- Familiarity with corporate accounting and GAAP, including software revenue recognition.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and the ability to create and analyze complex financial models, including forward-forecasting models
- Passion for producing deliverables that are accurate, professional in appearance, and timely
- Appreciation for the complex interaction of various financial systems and the desire to learn new systems that maximize efficiencies and improve the quality of reporting
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of the company
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment backed with the results-driven and self-motivated enthusiasm to meet or exceed deadlines and expectations
ExtraHop is on a mission to arm security teams to confront active threats and stop breaches. Our Reveal(x) 360 platform, powered by cloud-scale AI, sees every threat without being seen. We analyze all cloud and network traffic in real-time to eliminate blind spots and detect threats that other tools miss, helping our customers respond to breaches up to 84 percent faster.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. In 2020, we’ve already been named a “Best Place to Work” by Inc., Computerworld, BuiltIn Seattle, and Seattle Business Magazine, and we’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years. Forbes named ExtraHop to its 2020 AI 50 List, as well as the list of “20 Best Cybersecurity Startups to Watch.” In 2019 and 2020, JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. SC Media has named ExtraHop an Industry Innovator for enterprise network detection and response for the past two years.
We offer compelling benefits* to our employees, including:
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- FSA and Dependent Care Accounts + EAP where applicable
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k or Pension where applicable
- Pet Insurance (US only)
*Benefits outside of the US vary by region.
We are intentional about our culture, diversity, and inclusion, and we welcome everyone to come ready to participate in contributing to this truly unique environment. At ExtraHop, we believe that the best products, services, and companies are built by strong teams that include a diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, ideas, and experiences. We are committed to supporting and enabling growth and opportunity for every employee at every level. This is the foundation of our success.
We are equally committed to equal employment opportunity, and it is foundational to how we recruit and hire our talented team. Employment is determined based upon capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharged/veteran, pregnancy (including potential pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Our people are our most important competitive advantage, leading the charge against nation-states, cyber criminals, and insider threats. Ready to join us?