We are ExtraHop. We're on a mission to provide security teams with the intelligence they need to confront and stop advanced threats like supply chain attacks, zero day exploits, and ransomware attacks. Cyber attackers still have the advantage. We’re taking it back with creativity, intellectual curiosity, and a sense of humor. Are you ready to help us reclaim the upper hand?
We’re growing fast and we’re looking for people who love to build things: products, companies, markets, and their careers! Think you have what it takes to work on one of the best teams in the industry? Read on.
Extrahop is seeking a Staff Accountant who is disciplined and detail-oriented with a high level of enthusiasm, professionalism, and integrity. This role demands a highly organized individual who is capable of contributing to day-to-day transactional processes while managing long-term projects.
If you share our philosophy, we would like to hear from you!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in preparing month-end close activities including journal entries, analysis, and reconciliations primarily related to Accounts Receivables and Revenue Recognition in Netsuite Advanced Revenue Management (ARM).
- Assist in preparing and maintaining monthly unbilled accounts-receivable and deferred revenue reconciliations.
- Work cross functionally with Sales Ops, Operations, and other teams to streamline business processes.
- Review and ensure timely processing of customer orders into Netsuite.
- Process AR transactions and perform timely invoicing to customers each month.
- Assist in AR collection efforts and perform analysis on AR related functions
- Assist in reviewing and establishing credit for new and existing customers.
- Participate and assist the Revenue Manager with external audits.
- Prepare ad hoc reports, research and projects with the revenue accounting team
- Assist in process improvements to streamline revenue tasks
- Maintain and update process documentation and written accounts of internal controls
- Perform additional ad hoc projects as needed by the Revenue Manager
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields
- 1+ years of relevant work experience, public accounting or technology company experience a plus
- Detail-oriented, organized, analytical, and the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- CPA certification or on path to CPA certification a plus
- Experience with NetSuite and/or Salesforce system a plus #LI-BKW
ExtraHop is on a mission to arm security teams to confront active threats and stop breaches. Our Reveal(x) 360 platform, powered by cloud-scale AI, sees every threat without being seen. We analyze all cloud and network traffic in real-time to eliminate blind spots and detect threats that other tools miss, helping our customers respond to breaches up to 84 percent faster.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. In 2020, we’ve already been named a “Best Place to Work” by Inc., Computerworld, BuiltIn Seattle, and Seattle Business Magazine, and we’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years. Forbes named ExtraHop to its 2020 AI 50 List, as well as the list of “20 Best Cybersecurity Startups to Watch.” In 2019 and 2020, JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. SC Media has named ExtraHop an Industry Innovator for enterprise network detection and response for the past two years.
We offer compelling benefits* to our employees, including:
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- FSA and Dependent Care Accounts + EAP where applicable
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k or Pension where applicable
- Pet Insurance (US only)
*Benefits outside of the US vary by region.
We are intentional about our culture, diversity, and inclusion, and we welcome everyone to come ready to participate in contributing to this truly unique environment. At ExtraHop, we believe that the best products, services, and companies are built by strong teams that include a diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, ideas, and experiences. We are committed to supporting and enabling growth and opportunity for every employee at every level. This is the foundation of our success.
We are equally committed to equal employment opportunity, and it is foundational to how we recruit and hire our talented team. Employment is determined based upon capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharged/veteran, pregnancy (including potential pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Our people are our most important competitive advantage, leading the charge against nation-states, cyber criminals, and insider threats. Ready to join us?