We are ExtraHop. We're on a mission to provide security teams with the intelligence they need to confront and stop advanced threats like supply chain attacks, zero day exploits, and ransomware attacks. Cyber attackers still have the advantage. We’re taking it back with creativity, intellectual curiosity, and a sense of humor. Are you ready to help us reclaim the upper hand?
As a Business Systems Administrator, Salesforce CPQ you are responsible for owning and maintaining our Salesforce CPQ implementation. You work directly with marketing, sales, and product management to ensure that CPQ is built to support business initiatives. This role requires an aptitude for solving highly complex problems with multiple stakeholders, comfort working in a fast paced environment, and a strong analytical mindset. This is a pivotal role and critical to the success of our business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Take full ownership of the Salesforce CPQ implementation through all phases of development.
- Be an active participant in regular product and pricing meetings to ensure a detailed understanding of any necessary pricing and packaging changes and to provide feedback about implementation approaches and timelines.
- Partner with Sales Operations and Marketing to release changes to production.
- Strong understanding of systems and processes supporting Sales and Marketing organizations in the SaaS industry
- Provide CPQ best-practice guidance on processes in accordance with system capabilities, and maintain deep working knowledge of the Salesforce Quote-to-Cash product-suite
Required Skills & Experience
- 1+ years of experience building quote-to-cash solutions.
- 3+ years of experience using Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- Strong working knowledge of sales processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field
- Experience using declarative programming tools such as Process Builder, Flow, and Workflow Rules.
- Self-directed learner and problem solver.
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Salesforce CPQ certification preferred
- 1+ years Salesforce administration, release management, and deployment expertise.
- Functional knowledge of 3rd party applications that integrate with CPQ such as DocuSign and S-Docs.
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies and working as part of an agile team.
- Familiarity with agile project management tools such as Jira.
ExtraHop is on a mission to arm security teams to confront active threats and stop breaches. Our Reveal(x) 360 platform, powered by cloud-scale AI, sees every threat without being seen. We analyze all cloud and network traffic in real-time to eliminate blind spots and detect threats that other tools miss, helping our customers respond to breaches up to 84 percent faster.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. In 2020, we’ve already been named a “Best Place to Work” by Inc., Computerworld, BuiltIn Seattle, and Seattle Business Magazine, and we’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years. Forbes named ExtraHop to its 2020 AI 50 List, as well as the list of “20 Best Cybersecurity Startups to Watch.” In 2019 and 2020, JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. SC Media has named ExtraHop an Industry Innovator for enterprise network detection and response for the past two years.
We offer compelling benefits* to our employees, including:
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- FSA and Dependent Care Accounts + EAP where applicable
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k or Pension where applicable
- Pet Insurance (US only)
*Benefits outside of the US vary by region.
We are intentional about our culture, diversity, and inclusion, and we welcome everyone to come ready to participate in contributing to this truly unique environment. At ExtraHop, we believe that the best products, services, and companies are built by strong teams that include a diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, ideas, and experiences. We are committed to supporting and enabling growth and opportunity for every employee at every level. This is the foundation of our success.
We are equally committed to equal employment opportunity, and it is foundational to how we recruit and hire our talented team. Employment is determined based upon capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharged/veteran, pregnancy (including potential pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Our people are our most important competitive advantage, leading the charge against nation-states, cyber criminals, and insider threats. Ready to join us?