Producer Recruiter at Newfront Insurance
San Francisco, CA, US
A bit about Newfront:
Insurance is a fundamental component of the American economy, but it has seen almost no meaningful innovation in the past 30 years. Insurance brokerages, which total $170 billion in annual revenues, are the worst offenders, with antiquated computer systems, no adoption of technology, no data-driven decisions, and a culture that rewards friendships more than performance.
Newfront marries the best of insurance brokerages: deep technical understanding of risk, client-focus, claims and loss-control expertise, with the best of tech companies: continuous improvement, reliance on data to make smarter decisions, better compensation, and a culture that inspires and welcomes.
A successful candidate will be a self-starter with a track record of success. You're comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, take ownership over your projects and have a healthy competitive streak. You're articulate, persuasive and eager to contribute in meaningful ways to the growth of a national brand.
You'll be responsible for:
- Generating new business opportunities to drive our annual strategic objectives
- Identifying and prospecting candidates who will help Newfront achieve our ambitious growth projections
- Laying the foundation for a strong recruiting experience by serving as a excellent brand ambassador while calling and emailing and visiting candidates
- Working in close partnership with Strategic Growth Managers to devise effective recruiting strategies
- Leveraging a variety of recruiting and sourcing tactics, including but not limited to: Cold Calling, Social Media, and Networking to generate referrals
- Successfully completing recruiting presentations as well as gather valuable information in order to determine if a candidate is qualified
- Meeting or exceeding monthly quotas
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- An independent self-starter mentality who is able to develop strong relationships with strangers
- 2+ years of sales recruiting experience preferred, with a focus on passive candidate recruitment, or 2+ years of consultative sales experience with exceptional persuasive skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attitude and positive energy
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Options
- 100% employer-covered Medical and Dental
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Employee Contribution Program
Newfront is an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Newfront provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.