Product Managers at Pendo build products for Product Managers. If you’re a data-driven PM looking to join a company and a team that makes your day-to-day and that of other Product people more enjoyable and successful come join our team. We work every day to help customers create products users love.
As a core member of Pendo's Product Team, you will be responsible for widening the footprint of the Pendo platform by helping build out a Pendo product that will be used by product teams in a huge variety of companies. You’ll be a member of the Engage product line, which is responsible for Guides and Analytics within Pendo.
- Acts as product owner for an engineering team in partnership with a Sr. Product Managers
- Write epics, plan, and drive new features and improvements via your writing skills, strategic thinking and agile principles
- Deliver enhancements to the product consistently
- Contributes to research activities for epics / features in discovery
- Experience or conceptual knowledge of technical, agile, and/or business concepts
- Experience acting as a project lead, either academically or professionally
- Experience working cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to make difficult tradeoffs and effectively prioritize a set of problems
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience supporting the creation of digital products and delivery to customers
- Previous Product Management experience within a SaaS company
- Experience leading team product planning activities
- Product Owner Certification
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.