HRIS Specialist - ADP (Remote) at Newfront Insurance
Remote / United States of America
At Newfront, we’re building the modern insurance experience. By relying on our strengths as an industry-leading professional operation and an industry-leading business operations and technology company, we will address and solve these challenges. We are transforming the delivery of risk management, employee experience, insurance, and retirement solutions through our tech-enabled, full-service brokerage.
Driving our ambition is a simple but powerful culture. We’ve created something special; an innovative company with a fulfilling and award-winning culture based on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and the core tenets of Work, Love, and Play.
We believe in empowering people, from our clients to our team members. We value balanced lives and are passionate about creating a culture of wellness that results in healthier, happier, more productive employees, and more successful clients.
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for building and maintaining data integrity in ADP Workforce Now. You are inspired by keeping ADP in tip top shape to ensure data file feeds, reporting and payroll processes are executed at the highest ability. You assist the People Operations team in strategic planning, using data and dashboards to help tell the story.
FROM THE TEAM: Being a part of Newfront’s People Operations team affords you growth and career opportunities - and more. We are a tight knit and smart-working team dedicated to helping the entire team Work, Love and Play to the highest and best of their abilities. In this role, you would be an integral part of building the Newfront team for success now and in the future. Since we are growing as an organization, your career can grow with us too.
- This position is a salaried, exempt and full-time role.
- This position is remote (within USA), with option to work from any of Newfront’s office locations. #LI-Remote
- This position will report to: Sr. Director of People & Diversity Operations.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Maintain and enhance the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) – ADP Workforce Now.
- Build standard HR reports and dashboards used to analyze and communicate employee trends and metrics within the organization.
- Enter and verify data put into HRIS system.
- Monitor permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for users.
- Assist in building and maintaining workflows for daily tasks in ADP Workforce Now.
- Ensure system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Serve as lead representative and liaison between People Operations, IT, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HCM systems and applications. Provide support for integrations including benefit carriers.
- Promote proactive approaches using the HRIS to solve business needs/problems while also enhancing the understanding and acceptance of the HRIS capabilities.
- Plan, budget and forecast HRIS needs and applications.
- Developing and maintain dashboards for Senior Leadership.
- Maintaining organizational charts for the company.
- Maintain knowledge of trends and developments in data management and security, technology, and analytics.
- Assist with miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Solid communication skills: written, public speaking and presentation preparation.
- Excellent telephone etiquette for customer service environment including listening without interrupting, using a clear and audible voice and responding calmly and professionally.
- Expert knowledge of excel and basic knowledge and use of standard features in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to ask questions and use resources and tools.
- Works well with others in a fast-paced environment and be responsive to co-workers and colleagues. Must also work independently, with minimal direction.
- Adaptability and flexibility to respond to client and team needs.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities and high volumes.
- Ability to learn and adopt use of technology systems and software applications.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to screen details and identify potential discrepancies.
- Ability to maintain project plans and meet project deadlines.
- Ability to forge relationships and build trust with colleagues and team members.
- Strong sense of curiosity and willingness to learn knowledge and trends.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience with ADP Workforce Now experience required.
- General knowledge of payroll processes and set-up in ADP Workforce Now preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification or SHRM-CP certification a plus.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires moderate to long periods of time sitting at a desk, using computer monitor and keyboard, speaking on the phone, etc.
- Requires short to moderate (intermittent) periods of time standing or walking, often to and from meetings that require sitting.
- Requires very occasional lifting of objects (mostly documents, lap top equipment, etc.) that weigh fewer than 20 pounds.
Newfront is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Newfront provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
NOTE: The information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.