Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community. Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
As the Senior Security Administrator, you will manage the security configurations of Roblox's Trust and Safety BPO application ecosystem. The environment consists of a mix of BPO dedicated applications and systems shared between Roblox HQ and our offshore teams.
The ideal candidate is security minded and has a rich background in System Administration - working with a diverse set of enterprise tools. You should be able to dive into the technical without losing sight of high level business goals and work well in large, cross-functional teams where objectives may compete.
Roblox is looking for someone that understands the importance and value of RBAC, the principle of least privilege, change management, and meticulous documentation.
- 5+ Years experience working in Information Security and/or Systems Administration
- BA/BS degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Up-to-date, working knowledge, and experience with CIS Controls and common Benchmarks
- Experience with compliance frameworks:
- Working knowledge of regulatory law:
- Self-organized, with high attention to detail
- Excellent prioritization and execution skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice To Have:
- Experience working with Threat Intel tools, interpreting signal and making appropriate recommendations
- Experience with threat modeling, translating business risk to different organizational stakeholders
- Experience with SIEMs and log analysis
- Cyber Security Incident Response Experience
- SANS PICERL Model
- Experience working for gaming, social, or entertainment company
- Experience in large-scale Business-to-Consumer company
- Use industry standard frameworks to systematically and continually analyze the risk of off-shore global business operations
- Assess, map, and protect an evolving threat landscape as operations scale and grow in complexity
- Perform gap analyses, and through technical reporting, provide recommendations to satisfy controls
- Convert objective technical risks into tangible business goals
- Work with multiple third party business operations to implement and enforce a standardized security posture
- Act as liaison between our third parties and internal teams, bridging gaps to enable a defense in depth model
- Assist cross-functional teams with ISO27001, and SOX Certification
- Implemen and support separate third party tenant environments, with security configurations tailored for each of our off shore partners.
- Drive the system of checks, balances, and fail safes that protect Roblox from BPO Third Party Risk.
- Perform routine security posture audits of our off-shore business partners, providing visibility and reporting that contributes to overall Risk Strategy.
- Implement and uphold security industry best practices across multiple geographically and functionally diverse partners
- Incident Response - on-call rotation.
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass